Spicy Grilled Sweet Corn Recipe
This Spicy Grilled Sweet Corn Recipe tastes great! Serve it at your next cookout and dazzle your friends and family!
Like it? Pin it or REPIN it!Print
Grilled sweet corn is soooo good! But add this spicy butter mixture for a kick you’ll love. Spice up your summer!
- 6 large ears sweet corn in husks
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Peel corn (leaving husk on) and remove silk. Replace husk and tie closed. Soak in cold water for 1 hour.
- Lightly coat grill with cooking oil (be careful! a long tong works well for this).
- Cover and grill corn over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally.
- While corn is grilling, melt the butter in a small saucepan. Add the garlic, brown sugar, red pepper flakes and chili powder. Serve it with grilled corn.