Healthy, quick and affordable, and a great choice for after-school snacks or in-between meals. Filling and low calorie, low carbs and clean eating!
- Cucumber, partially peeled, cut into thick rounds and seeds removed
- Carrots, peeled, cut lengthwise (I used baby carrots)
- Top the Tater, or Sour Cream and Chives, or Ranch Dressing
- Prepare cucumber by peeling whole, or peel stripes.
- Cut into thick rounds, remove seeds (I used an apple corer but a spoon works fine)
- Cut carrots into small pieces
- Spoon filling into hole in cuke, add carrot garnish
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American