Gimmie’s Cheesy Potatoes Recipe + Free 101 Great Thanksgiving Recipes eCookbook
Ever wonder what Thanksgiving is like at my house? We moved from sunny Southern California to Wisconsin last June. And this year we’re are home for the holidays in a way only dreamed of for the past 18 years that I’ve been away. For our Thanksgiving family feast, I’m bringing Cheesy Potatoes. The epitome of comfort food; just what you’re craving as the days get colder. This is a favorite in our family, but one we usually reserve for Holidays and special occasions because it’s not exactly low cal. 😉
And be sure to check out the FREE 101 Great Thanksgiving Recipes eCookbook [Kindle Edition] for more tasty dishes you’ll love! And of course, you don’t need a Kindle to read Kindle ebooks!
Gobble Gobble! Enter this code to claim $20 here WQK2-WBD493-SF37
Gimmie’s Cheesy Potatoes Recipe
Like this recipe? Why not PIN IT on Pinterest?! Just find the “PIN IT” button below recipe to share with friends!
- 1 (32 ounce) bag Ore-ida shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) bag finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a large bowl, stir together butter, soup, sour cream, salt and pepper
- Stir in cheese gradually
- Stir in potatoes gradually
- Place mixture into a 9×13 baking pan
- Bake for about 90 minutes or until hot all the way through and a little brown around the edges.
Number Of Servings: 4-6
Preparation Time: 20 min
Total Time: 1.5 – 2 hours